The long-awaited Avengers Endgame is now available to bring home! I know we are excited to watch it again. Peyton and I did go see it while it was in the theater but it was 3 hours long. Did we sit through it? Yes. But I am looking forward to watching it again at home so we can pause for bathroom breaks and snack refills!
So much happened in this movie! We saw our favorite characters fight to bring everyone back that was lost in the snap. We saw what it was like 5 years after the snap and how the world was functioning or not functioning. We saw how the survivors were making it through each day. And we saw how the Avengers, especially the Black Widow spent countless hours looking for a way to reverse the snap.
Avengers Endgame is available to watch on digital right now but on Tuesday, July 13th you can head to your favorite local retailer and pick up your very own copy. In the release, you’ll find some deleted scenes that didn’t make it into the movie and more.
BONUS MATERIAL (may vary by retailer):
- Steve and Peggy: One Last Dance – Explore Captain America and Peggy Carter’s bond, forged in moments from previous films that lead to a momentous choice in “Avengers: Endgame.”
Blu-ray & Digital:
- Remembering Stan Lee – Filmmakers and cast honor the great Stan Lee in a fond look back at his MCU movie cameos.
- Setting The Tone: Casting Robert Downey Jr. – Hear the tale of how Robert Downey Jr. was cast as Tony Stark in the original “Iron Man” — and launched the MCU.
- A Man Out of Time: Creating Captain America – Trace the evolution of Captain America with those who helped shape the look, feel and character of this compelling hero.
- Black Widow: Whatever It Takes – Follow Black Widow’s journey both within and outside the Avengers, including the challenges she faced and overcame along the way.
- The Russo Brothers: Journey to Endgame – See how Anthony and Joe Russo met the challenge of helming two of the biggest films in cinematic history … back-to-back!
- The Women of the MCU – MCU women share what it was like to join forces for the first time in an epic battle scene — and be part of such a historic ensemble.
- Bro Thor – His appearance has changed but his heroism remains! Go behind the scenes to see how Bro Thor was created.
- Six Deleted Scenes – “Goji Berries,” “Bombs on Board,” “Suckiest Army in the Galaxy,” “You Used to Frickin’ Live Here,” “Tony and Howard” and “Avengers Take a Knee.”
- Gag Reel – Laugh along with the cast in this epic collection of flubs, goofs and gaffes from set.
- Visionary Intro – Intro by directors Joe and Anthony Russo.
- Audio Commentary – Audio commentary by directors Anthony and Joe Russo, and writers Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely.
I know I really cannot wait to see Steven and Peggy deleted footage. I was always hoping those two would get together.
I know for many Avengers Endgame has left us feeling like we lost a part of our world. But don’t fret! We still have some amazing Marvel Universe movies coming up. One we are very excited for is The Black Widow moving coming out in 2020. It’s a prequel movie that will hopefully shed some light on Budapest.
So for all my Marvel loving fans, head to the stores this week and pick up your copy of Avengers Endgame!
And while you’re at the store, don’t forget to pick up the ingredients to make this Avengers Endgame Infinity Stone cake. It’s a hit with any Marvel fan.