The holidays are here and that means you’ll be having guest over soon. How about making some new, fun, refreshing, and funky drinks to impress those guest? Here’s one that will have the guest coming back for more.
Now, this is a two-part cocktail. You’ll need to make both recipes in order to make the cocktail to be served.
First, you’ll need to make the Pomegranate Green Tea Liqueur, it’ll a few hours for this drink to set up so it’s best for to make it 2 days before.
POMEGRANATE GREEN TEA LIQUEUR
8 Pomegranate green tea bags
6 oz. Everclear®
7 oz. Filtered water
13 oz. White simple syrup
1. Combine tea bags, Everclear® and water in a sealable container.
2. Steep 2 hours.
3. Remove tea bags and add simple syrup. Mix thoroughly.
4. Bottle and enjoy.
Now, you can stop here and enjoy the liqueur by itself or you can keep going and make a delicious drink to impress your guest. This drink takes 8 hours to set up so it’s best to make it the night before. See why I had to you make the liqueur 2 days ahead?
HOLIDAY ROAD PUNCH
15 oz. Pomegranate Green Tea Liqueur
5 oz. Vodka
5 oz. White Rum
10 oz. Lime juice
10 oz. Champagne
1. Combine all ingredients except champagne in a pitcher or punch bowl.
2. Mix and chill in refrigerator 8 hours or more (overnight works best).
3. Just before serving, add chilled champagne and stir carefully.
4. Add ice, along with 10 lime wheels.
5. Serve in punch glasses, ice optional.
6. Garnish with lime wheel (also optional)
Make this your signature drink this holiday and your guest will be talking about it until the next holiday party! You can also gift the cocktail in a mason jar with a festive ribbon as a party favor too! That way, everyone will have a little something to take home with them. Just add the recipe to the gift tag so they can make it at home.
For more festive drink recipes, check out Everclear’s website Make it Your Own. It’s filled with recipes for every taste and occasion!