Chocolate and peanut butter were made to go together. It’s one of our favorite treats. But what if you could turn it into a dip?? It would be the hit of any gathering. So that’s what we did! We turned our peanut butter into a dip that is perfect for any event you may have going on. Think of what a hit this would be a t a sleepover?? It’s really simple to make. The kids can even help!
Here is what you’ll need –
8 oz cream cheese
3.9 oz chocolate instant pudding mix
1 cup milk
1 cup creamy peanut butter
8 oz Whipped Topping
Reese’s Chips (can be found with chocolate chips at the market)
1 Reese’s Cup
There are just a few steps for this simple recipe –
First, you are going to mix the cream cheese with the pudding mix until smooth. This works best with room temperature cream cheese. This will take a few minutes. If you try to use cold cream cheese it can burn out your mixer and be extremely difficult to mix.
Next, Pour in 1 cup milk. Then add the peanut butter and mix until it’s all combined.
Once all of your ingredients are blended well you are going to fold in the whipped topping.
This step you need to be careful with. Pour one cup Reese’s Chips and half cup of Reese’s Pieces into the bowl. Mix slowly so you do not break any candies!
Top with Reese’s Miniatures, Pieces & Chips! Use a large Reese’s as a center.
Serve with cookies & enjoy!
That’s all there is to it. You can make this ahead of time but be sure to keep it refrigerated with a tight cover. It’s a simple, fun and tasty recipe to impress your guests or your child’s friends with. Check out our other dip recipe too. This strawberry dip is the perfect complement to our peanut butter dip.
Reese’s Peanut Butter Dip
- 8 ounce Cream Cheese room temperature
- 3.9 ounce Chocolate Pudding 1 small box
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 8 ounce Whipped Topping
- Reese's Miniatures
- Reese's Chips
- Reese’s Pieces
- 1 Reese’s Cup
- Mix the cream cheese with the pudding mix until smooth. This will take a few minutes.
- Pour in 1 cup milk.
- Add the peanut butter and mix.
- Fold in the Whipped Topping.
- Pour one cup Reese’s Chips & Half Cup Reese’s Pieces. Mix slowly so you do not break any candies!
- Top with Reese’s Miniatures, Pieces & Chips! Use a large Reese’s as a center.
- Serve with cookies & enjoy!