Peyton and I were just talking about this over the weekend. When will Hotel Transylvania 3 be available to watch at home?? Well, it’s happening a lot sooner than we thought! Hotel Transylvania 3 is coming on Digital September 25 and on 4K, Blu-ray, and DVD on October 9! Just in time for the spooky holidays!!!
My daughter loves Hotel Transylvania so much that she has decided to be a vampire for Halloween this year! And now she will be able to sit back and watch her favorite characters, Mavis, Dennis and the gang all month before she goes out trick or treating.
And you know what’s really exciting?? There are bonus features!! Over an hour of bonus features included in this release.
Bonus Materials Include:
- Three All New Scary-Oke Sing Alongs: Sing along to three Hotel Transylvania 3 inspired songs with your favorite characters!
- “Dennis Had a Giant Dog” – Sung by Dennis & Winnie
- “Monsters Like to Party Down” – Sung by Johnny
- “Oh These Wolf Pups” – Sung by Wanda Werewolf
- Plan Your Own Spook-tacular Sleepover: This feature will give you all details on how to make your own sleepover spook-tacular! From snacks to crafts to games and more, follow these steps to create a Hotel T sleep-over with your friends and family, the perfect setting to binge watch all 3 Hotel Transylvania movies.
- Vampire Make Over: Mavis and Drac Tutorial: Learn how to turn yourself into your favorite Hotel Transylvania 3 characters.
- Behind the Screams – The Voices of Hotel Transylvania 3: Step behind the “screams” with the returning stars and hilarious new cast to see how these characters are brought to life in the recording booth.
- Johnny’s Home Movies (Franchise Recap): Johnny brings viewers up to speed on what’s happened in the Hotel Transylvania franchise so far.
- “I See Love” Monster Dance Party Dance Along: Get up and get moving to this haunting monster mash.
- Drac’s Zing-tastic Read Along: It’s storytime with your favorite characters have a silly tale about Drac’s search for a Zing! Read along or sit back and enjoy!
- Two Mini Movies (rated G): Two mini-features that will have you howling.
- Goodnight Mr. Foot
How amazing is that? I know Peyton is going to flip when she finds out that there is more than the movie on the Blu-Ray.
So mark it on your calendars. Available to download on September 25th and available to purchase October 9th. Or you can pre-order!!!